Thursday, April 15, 2010

be.. uncomfortable


Hello Bloggers,
This is all so new to me. I feel as though I am in a different country trying to order food. I know exactly what I want, I just don't know how to communicate it.
I am trying to write a blog, add this photo, and that, I just don't know what buttons to push or things to edit. Soon, I WILL get the hang of it, and hopefully stick to it.
I am divided on how exactly to approach my blog. Do I lay it all out there similar to a journal? Do I update friends, family relatives on life? Do I express my beliefs? I am unsure on this as well but I feel as though it will all come together, as life typically does.
I am very intimidated by friends, family, who have already created theirs. It is hard to mold something when something so similar has already been molded. It is a little frightening, will mine be as good? As creative? Will it be a waste of time? Will it help my career, as those " in the business" say it is suppose to. Will it even get read by anyone other than me? All these questions raise so much anxiety. Is their such thing as " new blogger anxiety"? haha.
I am excited and will do my best to update, I'd love to hear feed back and read other bloggers as well. Take care.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING GREAT WAS EVER ACHIEVED WITHOUT ENTHUSIASM

Followers